mercredi 12 février 2014

DIY #1

There is something you have to know.. I love doing things by myself. There's something wonderful about creating stuff from scratch.
It's relaxing, and very enjoyable !

Last week, I felt like having new t-shirts, and different than what you can buy in a shop kind of t-shirt.
So on Saturday, I went to Dublin, straight to the sanctuary of any kind of sensible woman, I have named Penneys! 2.50€ for a t-shirt? I say YES! Run ladies ! (3 Primark opened in France by the way... ;))

Anyways, I had enough in my craft box to customise, I just needed inspiration.
I stroke me last night.

I made something very simple to start. Three buttons and some lace got me a cute teesh :-)


Cute Black T-Shirt


 What you need:

A T-shirt
scissors
needle and sewing thread
pins
buttons, lace, ribbon etc.



1) The shoulders

To help you sewing the lace straight, you can use pins to maintain it at the right place.
Sew the lace with  same-color sewing thread, into some very small stitches.


2) The buttons


Add three buttons, at equal distance from each other (measure with a seam measuring tape).
Sew them tidily to keep it clean and nice.




Humor 

"I know, I know"








1 commentaire: