vendredi 21 juin 2013

I'm back bitches !

It's been ages that I haven't posted anything, I am terribly sorry.

I'll show you some wonderful Irish places that I was lucky enough to visit on my own or with friends !

Just so you know what I'm up to at the moment:

- I am looking for a job in Ireland, to stay next year. Yay! Because Ireland took my heart and I've decided to let it do it <3.

- I have watched Breaking Bad (title ref.) and I am waiting for the last 8 episodes, that will be released in August, like a child waiting for the present at Christmas Eve.

- I passed all my exams. Big Up! First time that I pass every module without compensation (French system) in 4 years of Third Level Education. Boom!

- I finally succeed in finding my art craft shop and I now have fabric paint to create loads of nice stuff :) 

And so many things...

Let's see what I have for you now ;)


1 commentaire:

  1. Aren't you going to miss some of the episods during your holiday? ;)

    RépondreSupprimer